Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Beginning of the Year Fun!

Our year is off to a great start! Here are some pictures and activities from week one:




We have such awesome readers, and some great spaces to read in! All of our PK-4th students were able to come in at least once to check out books!





Our 3rd & 4th graders did a digital scavenger hunt to find out about new displays and other things new in the library this year. There were 12 short (10-15 second) podcasts that I created using a website/app called AudioBoom. I took a picture of each area, then recorded my voice explaining the picture. I made a QR code for each podcast, then hung them up around the room. It worked really well, and kids still listened to me (my voice) but didn't have to sit still to do it. 



And at the end of the week, I kicked my feet up and did some reading. A perfect end to a great first week of school!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy February

What a winter! I haven't updated in a long time, because well, we haven't been in school for a long time! This past week we actually...