Kindergarteners are learning about past, present, and future in social studies. In their classrooms, they focus a lot on the past and present, and in library we get to do the fun part--dreaming about the future. I have an obsession with robots, so of course I picked a book about a robot-- Clink by Kelly Dipucchio. After reading, the students drew a robot they'd like to have, and recorded themselves saying what their robot would do using the iPad app ChatterPix. I love hearing all of their ideas!
Mrs. Hilgenkamp's class.
Ms. Kauten's class.
Ms. Schulte's class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
❄️ Winter Olympics 2026 Sports! ❄️ A guide for 2nd Grade Explorers! ⛷️ Alpine Skiing What is it? Racing down ...
-
I am super excited to be starting our Prairie Hill Makerspace next year. We've already ordered everything & received many items. I a...
-
Last week, our 2nd graders learned about alliteration through the reading and writing of tongue twisters! Alliteration is the repetition of...
-
It felt like we had been kind of flying aimlessly the last month or so, with lots of events taking up our learning time, so it was great to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment